Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, October 8, 2016

LEGO Triple Changer Railrazor Part 2 of 2: Robot Mode

Do visit Part 1 if you have not already.  In this part 2, let me start by showing the transformation to robot mode from train mode.  











Robot Mode

Initially , I planned for the  missile racks at the back of the robot to be flipped up and mounted on the shoulders,facing forward. However, this will cause the back panels to be lower and aligned horizontally. 

I finally decided to modify missile racks so they can be partially clipped to his back, so the back panels can be angled in the manner below, about 30 degree pointing  upwards. This looks much cooler. :)  






When I designed the weaponized train mode by implementing yellow barreled cannons on the train panels, I did not expect such design to blend seamlessly in robot mode, from what you see above. I love lil suprise like this when I'm building.








With Rifle in Hand









With Friends and Playmates 


With Optimus Prime and Hardhead 





"Gimme back my chocs!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...